Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do the Dew

As I ordered my third Diet Coke at lunch with a friend this week, I had to listen to the dreaded lecture on the evils of diet soda.

Eye roll. Sigh. Can't I drink my beloved carbonated goodness in peace?

I workout. I don't smoke. I've never done drugs and I rarely drink. (The uncontrollable crying is apparently a turnoff.)

So, I don't care if soda makes you crave sweets. I don't care if it breaks down my bone density. But, I do care if Sonic has Route 44s at half price during happy hour!

Did somebody say diet cherry limeade?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you loud and clear. The instructions to family members upon my death are as follows- have a party-creamate(sp?) me-make a swirly of my ashes and Diet Coke and pour me into the ocean. I will be joined with the DC even after death-aaaahhhhhhhh.