Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dream Jobs

Do you have a dream job? I have a list. Don't get me wrong, running katclothing.com and working in the fashion industry rocks. But, it's fun to dream. If life were different, here's what I'd do:

--NASCAR driver. One look at my driving record and you'd believe it. I enjoy going fast. Also, the movie "Talladega Nights" is one of my faves. That dinner scene is hilarious.
--Lancome make-up lady. Honesty time: I don't want to give other people makeovers, I just want the free samples.
--Photographer for Sports Illustrated. I love sports. All of them. Sans golf. I want to be on the sidelines capturing the cover shot.
--Professional swimmer. It's the one sport I wish I'd never quit. For cryin' out loud, I'm 6'2. One stroke and I'm halfway across the pool. Plus, I could eat a lot.
--Talk show host. You mean you'll pay me to talk? Done.
--Chef. I don't like to cook but I heart "Iron Chef America." I want to be a chef just so I can be on that show. And, so I can chop vegetables really fast.

Fess up, friends. What's your dream job?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've always wanted to be a Dairy Queen worker for the same reason you want to be a Lancome lady -- free samples!

Anonymous said...

I would so be that girl caught with her mouth under the soft-serve machine...

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to sell insurance. I like helping people and knowing I could get them back to where they belong! And at KAT Clothing (meow) you can get them back to wear they belong!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to be tour guide for a company that takes people around the US on bus trips. Vacations you get paid for!! What a life!!