Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greatest Hits, Volume 1

I'm often asked by the two people who read this blog (thanks mom and dad), which are the most popular entries.

That got me thinking: I need a greatest hits list. I know, don't you have to have a hit to have a greatest hit? But, as calculated by me, these entries have generated the greatest response.

1. For the love of Geese. Hands down, the blog I get the most feedback on. If you're a stay-at-home or working mom, you can probably relate.

2. Super! Perfect for after Thanksgiving, this entry details my thought process after learning my hubby weighs less than me.

3. When Glam Girls Camp. If you're a girly-girl, you'll cringe. This blog recaps our family hiking trip to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back.

4. Bravo, Tim Gunn. You might think I'm a stalker after reading this letter to Tim Gunn where I ask, okay, beg him to be my friend.

5. Financial Summit. I wrote this last entry to vent but I've been surprised to see it's actually helped some.

Enjoy these entries recapping the last two years. And, thanks for letting me share my take.

No comments: